ORDERS, PAYMENT AND PRICING
- All orders are paid in full via the available online payment methods prior to work commencing
- Once payment is received an email will be sent to confirm reciept and give an estimated delivery date
- Fosbery Studio reserves the right to discontinue items without notice
DAMAGES AND RETURNS
- All items listed on the fosbery.co.uk website or any Fosbery Studio literature as “made-to-order” , “made to your specification” or “bespoke” are non-returnable. This includes all wall, table, floor and pendant lights as these are tested and labelled individually for each order. If goods are received damaged a refund or replacement will be offered at the discretion of Fosbery Studio.
- In the event of customers receiving damaged, incorrect or missing goods, and where liable, Fosbery Studio will endeavor to rectify the situation as promptly as possible by replacement. Please help us by following the below procedure:
- All damages and shortages must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of goods. Please include a photograph of damaged item and packaging with a returns form which are available on request
- A replacement order will be sent upon receipt of the above
- Fosbery Studio does not accept any liability for loss, damage or unavailability of materials or products supplied by customers, e.g. fabrics
- All lighting accessories, lighting components and fabrics can be returned to receive a full refund provided the goods are in a re-saleable condition and in the case of fabrics have not been cut. Custom lampshades are non-returnable (see above re. "made to order" goods.)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return any goods safely and at their expense.
- Goods returned damaged will be documented and the customer will be contacted informing them if they are still eligible for a refund.
- Orders for items listed on the fosberystudio.co.uk website or any Fosbery Studio literature as “made to order”, “made to your specification” or “bespoke” cancelled once manufacture is under way will be subject to a 30% refund for proforma accounts at the management’s discretion. Goods returned for reasons of unsuitability will be accepted at the management’s discretion. Where goods are accepted for return, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are received in a saleable condition and any damage sustained will be charged back to the customer.
- Fosbery Studio is unable to accept items for re-stocking later than 60 days from date of invoice.
Fosbery Studio is the trading name for Daniel Fosbery Studio Limited
registered no. 10841676